MADE IN USA

Ionopure Disinfectant is very powerful and is overkill for most daily uses. You would typically use disinfectant on mold, stubborn grout stains, cleaning up bodily fluids, and spraying high-touch points if you've recently had someone with the flu in your house.
Stop sickness before it starts.
- Up to 200x more effective than bleach but 100% safe for you and your family.
- Clean without toxic chemicals, residue, or fumes.
- Packaged in a reusable, refillable bottle for maximum product freshness and sustainability. 



- Spray on clean, nonporous surface and let dwell for 2 minutes to achieve maximum germ kill rate. Wipe dry with clean microfiber cloth or paper towel. Use within 3 months of purchase.- Grout: Clean first with Ionopure Degreaser, then spray and let product dwell for 1 minute before using grout brush.
Ingredients: 99% water, 1% HOCl/free available chlorine (2,200 ppm)

 

WARNING: Do NOT use or mix with other household cleaners. Do NOT let children use product unspervised. NOT safe for use on soft favrics or upholstery.

Ionopure Disinfectant - 3.5 Liter

$59.99Price